Molpus maintains a full legal team on staff. As a management company, we recognize not only the need to identify and comply with all federal, state and local laws, but to prepare and monitor internal legal documents that involve the investments of our clients.
Our legal team's duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing, reviewing and monitoring all contracts and leases.
- Overseeing company policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and overseeing commercial transactions, timber purchase agreements, easements and rights-of-way.
- Monitoring all loan and management agreements for compliance.
- Maintaining all legal instruments that relate to the properties of our clients.